Kid Kampus is a family-owned and operated daycare center since 2012. Our 17,000 square foot child-friendly facility includes a 3,000 square foot gymnasium! Currently, we offer before and after school daycare services and a summer program. We plan to expand our services in 2013 to meet the needs of our families and community by including infant, toddler, and pre-school programs. Most school-aged children in the Shenendehowa Central School district can be bussed to Kid Kampus for the after school program. We also offer morning care for our school-age children who attend Okte and the Middle Schools due to the later start time. We are conveniently located at 282 Grooms Road in Clifton Park and have operated as a before/after school and summer program since 2005 (previously Pal’s After School and Summer Camp).
Greg Sawyer, affectionately known as “Mr. Greg”, is the owner and Executive Director of Kid Kampus since 2012. For 8 years, Greg worked for the previous owner learning about the daycare business. More importantly, Greg has a warm, outgoing personality and knows our families and children very well. In addition, Greg has worked as a special education aide in the Shenendehowa School District since 2006. Greg knows how to meet the needs of each individual child and how to make each day fun-filled!
Lisa Mickle, Greg’s mother, is the Assistant Director and co-owner of Kid Kampus. Lisa has over 20 years experience as an elementary special education teacher and administrator. She is currently the principal of Okte Elementary School in the Shenendehowa School District. Lisa provides guidance in the areas of curriculum, programs and activities at Kid Kampus.
Together, our family brings their unique talents to Kid Kampus in order to give your child a fun-filled, creative experience!
At Kid Kampus, we strive to make each day special for your child! We are dedicated to making your child feel safe and secure while away from home. Our programs focus on building confidence and self-esteem through fun-filled activities and a compassionate staff!
What sets us apart?
- Family-owned and operated with over 30 years experience working with young children!
- Largest daycare facility in the Capital Region! Over 17,000 square feet of child-friendly space!
- A 3,000 square foot gymnasium for daily physical activities and special events!
- A talented, creative staff that is CPR/first aid trained and LOVE working with children!
- A unique call ahead pick-up service convenient for parents on-the-go!
- Partnerships with our community and local business as a role model for good citizenship
- Affordable rates with convenient on-line payment options, family discounts, and referral programs!
- Competitive salaries and benefits for our staff! We want only the very best people working with your children!
Our motto is…
Kid Kampus – Where Kids Come First!
Kid Kampus will provide care to every child, and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or handicapping condition. However, if the nature or extent of a child’s handicap requires additional staffing or would necessitate special training or expertise for care, the child will not be able to enroll unless special arrangements can be made. Please call 518-371-0502 or contact us.